buy zithromax online usa Buy kamagra oral jelly Blogs for Bands » Gigs Calendar 0.2.5 – Country in post title

Gigs Calendar 0.2.5 – Country in post title

There was previously a bug that stopped the country from showing up in post titles.  That’s fixed now.  Enjoy!

• Paul says:

Hello Dan,

I want to thank you about this plugin. My blog is about event calendar and Gigs Calendar is perfect for that.

Pluggin in action: http://www.crispypoppy.com

• naires says:

your plugin rocks!

it would be a great feature if you creat an edit link (for admin purposes only with login active) to go directly from the frontend to backend in a snap…

@naires,

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve added that to my future features list.

@Nicole,

No, you can’t currently pick more than one day for an event. I am still trying to find a balance between a general calendar solution and a calendar for bands. If I make it too general, I’m afraid I won’t be providing a good simple solution for musicians.

• Rene says:

Heya Dan! First off, Love the plugin! It was just what I was looking for.

I have a quick question — I am trying to list the five most recent gigs in my bottom area of each page, and for some reason it is even showing archived gigs. Once the gig passes, it isn’t kicking it off the list. I’m sure it’s the way I’m calling them, but not sure how else to do it.

I am using the “get_posts” code and just need to figure out how to only show present and future posts, but not past. Do you have a better suggestion?

Thanks again for the wonderful plugin — I am using Discography as well, and together with gigs calendar, the site is looking sexy!

@Rene,

I’m glad it’s working well for you!

If you want to show the next five gigs in the footer, send me an email when 0.3 comes out. It’ll be a ton easier then. You can email me at dan@this domain

• Rene says:

Thanks Dan. I see you have the sidebar widget that could do exactly what I want. But, yeah, I’m using it in my bottom.php include and not a sidebar. Do you have a projected date as to when 0.3 is being released?

I can’t say enough how nicely done this plugin is. :)

• William says:

Hi, I am wondering the same thing as Irwin – how to display both archived and current gigs on the same page. Great plugin! Feeling the love Dan!