I’ve just pushed out the new version of Gigs Calendar. It is available on the official download page. Please report any bugs you find, even if you know they existed in 0.3.3.
- WordPress 2.6 compatibility
- New plugin API to allow for greater customization. With this, I (and others) can create one-off customizations of the plugin without having to worry about the changes breaking when I release a new version.
- RSS Feed for Gigs (iCal coming soon, probably in 0.5)
- Set permission levels for users accessing the plugin.
- Interface for using a post’s custom data fields.
- A new widget to display details on the next gig.
Those are the biggies. In the next few days, I’ll put up a plugin to demonstrate the API and custom fields functionality.