buy zithromax online usa Buy kamagra oral jelly Blogs for Bands » Discography 0.1.3 – Minor bug fix, new flash player

Discography 0.1.3 – Minor bug fix, new flash player

I finally put out an update for my Discography plugin.  I fixed a couple of minor bugs and replaced the flash player.  The new player is way less crappy, but just as free.  I’ve got some back end structural changes planned for 0.2.  If you have any ideas for features that you need/want to see, let me know.

Update: This version has a totally broken settings page.  I’ll be putting out a fix very soon.  Don’t save your settings if you upgrade to this version.

• Fira says:

Ive added your plugin, but I have encountered a problem…

After creating a catagory for the discography, i to select it in teh drop down list, and when i click save options, nothing happens. no page reload, nothing.

im using worpress 2.6

do you have any suggestions at all? this plugin look really useful!

cheers!

• Knightlore says:

Hi,

Nice plug-in. However where can I change it to display £ instead of $ or maybe you could introduce an option to make it more universal.

Cheers

• Randall says:

I am having an issue setting up Discography. When I go to initially set it up, it tells me I need to “select a page to list my calendar”, yeah “calendar”, and then tells me to “select a pgae to house my calendar” from the dropdown of my pages. I thought the calendar might have just been something missed in coding, but when I try to hit save options, nothing happens.

Any ideas?

• amy gail says:

Hi Dan,
    I’m so happy to see that you’re working on this plugin again!
    Unfortunately, I can’t get past the first options page (select a page) I get no love from the ‘save options’ button.
    I’m on WP 2.6 – and I tried deactivating all other plugins…
    thanks for all your work on both plugins!
    a

• Mirach says:

Hi.

Thanks for this plug but i couldnt click “save options”.
    i tried firefox3 and ie6.
    wordpress 2.6

• IH says:

Thanks for updating the plugin.

My wish would be a plugin to

- insert albums with some artwork pics (cover, inserts, press photos, thumbnail preview to large original), tracklist, tracks lengths, composer names, featured musicians, album details (year, artist formation name) and reviews/descriptions
    - insert the same as above for singles
    - insert the smae as above for video albums / dvds
    - insert lyrics
    - insert a purchase link for each album and single (each song?)
    - insert song snippets for prewiev listening?

that could create then

- pages for all the above entered songs (including links on which single, album to find), single (including links on which album to find), albums (including indicating which songs were singles)
    - pages with alphabeticly and/or chronologically listed links of all songs, all albums, all singles
    - search result pages by the categories name of aritst, song titles and lyrics snippet listing all releases linked that contained the entered request

- all track titles should be linked to the song’s lyrics and details on any page

plus a widget for the sidebar that

- shows a song, single, album of the day, week, month (period to choose) with a small picture and linked to the above mentioned page of the song, single, album

Thanks for considering this or that or this and that.

• IH says:

I’d love to have a detailed what-can-one-do and how-to-do manual written (with examples and pics?) for total newbies at WordPress.

Thanks in advance.

• Robbi says:

Hi Dan,
    I was hoping you could tell me which file I could change the currency in? =)
    Thanks!
    Rob

• Robbi says:

Ps, For the Discography plugin! I always forget to add something..